WHY I DON'T FLOSS MY TEETH


No, I didn't enjoy it, but . . .

I'll happily do it again, and again.
I just can't say no.
I often wonder if her husband knows
what she does to me at work.
Allow me to describe for him (and her)
and myself
My obsession.

Six or eight months ago
I was, so expertly, delightfully . . . cheated,
left hungry for more
hours more,
A masochist would appreciate this.

She began emotionless, with a 10mm probe
and a foot or two of dental floss
the unwaxed kind.
I braced for the intense discomfort,
usually a significant part of these
encounters.
She used my own cheek to steady her weapon,
Then heartlessly sunk the unwelcome thing
down to “seven with bleeding”.

The pain, however was nondescript,
in fact . . . it went nearly unnoticed.
Her own brand of anesthesia . . .
TOTAL COMPLETE DISTRACTION
had taken over at twelve inches.
The perfect distance needed to mentally sketch
. . . to study
the subtle lines and enticing contours of
her wonderfully, not quite closed, thin,
exquisitely provocative . . . and most probably
DELICIOUS lips!

A veritable fantasy . . .
perpetually poised for an erotic kiss . . .
only a foot away . . .
Rinse! . . . and she was finished . . . NEXT!

She says if I don't start flossing,
she's going to have to spend more time with me.


           Scott Thornhill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are invited.